Contents with titles of English summaries:
– Piotr Świątkiewicz, Militaria from the medieval stronghold in Raciąż
– Lech Marek, Paweł Konczewski, The siege and downfall of castle Karpień. The interpretation of archaeological records
– Carl Pause, Weapons and military equipment from the Burgundian siege of Neuss in 1474-1475 (IN ENGLISH)
– Tomasz Stępnik, Militaria from late medieval motte and settlement in Żerniki-Jaryszki
– Andrzej Janowski, Two hooked spurs from the village Pień in Chełmno Land
– Piotr Pudło, Mariusz Rychter, From the West to the East, or the other way round? A few remarks on the ornamented cross-guard from Kamień Pomorski
– Marcin Glinianowicz, A “dog-head” visor from the collection of the Museum of the Polish Army in Warsaw
– Jerzy Kuśnierz, An interesting presentation of the armed man on a tile from the stronghold in Konarzew
– Arkadiusz Michalak, Piotr Wawrzyniak, The rondel dagger in late medieval and early modern Poznań – iconography and archaeology
– Olgierd Ławrynowicz, About a forgotten dagger from Grochowalsk
The articles from 1st tome of Acta Militaria Mediaevalia are available in Knowledge Base Download section.
In the bookstore You can also find other volumes!