Beautiful catalogue from the Malbork Castle museum, focused mostly on armours, but includes also examples of edged weapons (mostly swords) and tapestries.
Catalogue and essays are also in ENGLISH!
– Michail B. Pytrovskiy, Mariusz Mierzwiński, Foreward
– Yuriy A. Miller, The Arsenal of the National Hermitage. The history of the collection
– Yuriy G. Yefimov, Armour and Arms – catalogue
– Nina Y. Biryukova, Tapestries – introduction and catalogue
– List of bibliographical references – armour and arms
– List of bibliographical references – tapestries
What can be found in the catalogue:
– armours of the the most talented armourers, and the most beautiful pieces from Russian Museum;
– armours from Nuremberg, Landshut, Augsburg, Bruswick, Milan, Brescia…
– tapestries from Flanders;
– Swords from Passau, Solingen and Styria;
– 101 objects, and everyone illustrated with high quality pictures!
New / Not Used
English and Polish
over 101 color pictures
10.56×8.58 inch (27.1×22 cm)
|Weight incl. pack.||
2.86 lb (1.3 kg)