Available on back-order
7th volume of highly estimate journal concerning medieval weapons, with articles written by the worlds archaeologists and curators from young and old generation of scholars. Year by year the magazine is getting thicker and more colorful.
This volume offers 4 ESSEYS IN ENGLISH, other artciles are in Polish with ENGLISH summaries.
ALL PICTURE CAPTIONS ARE IN ENGLISH!
– Raffaele D’Amato, The war-mace of Byzantium, the 9th-15th c. AD. New evidences from the Balkans in the collection of the World Museum of Man, Florida
– Mamuka Tsurtsumia, The Helmet from the Wawel Royal Castle Museum and its Place in the evolution of Oriental helmet
– Deyan Rabavyanov, Stanimir Dimitrov, Medieval armour from the Royal Palace in the Bulgarian capital Tarnovgrad
– Sergey Dyachkov, The 15th century brigandine of a crossbowman from the Genoese fortress of Cembalo
– Piotr Dziedzic, Arkadiusz Michalak, Anita Szczepanek, What do bones tell us about the war? Remarks concerning finds of injuries on crania from the mass grave at the stronghold of Niesulice near Swiebodzin
– Peter Zakovsky, Medieval and early modern weaponry from the collection of the Hunting and Forestry Museum in Usov in Moravia
– Radosław Zdaniewicz, Marcin Adamiak, Find of a butt weapon from Chudow
– Barbara Chudzińska, Remains of medieval firearms from the castle of Muszyna
– Leszek Klimek, Piotr Czyż, New look on the armour from Spytkowice as a side note to the metallographic analysis
In the bookstore You can also find other volumes!