Available on back-order
8th volume of highly estimate journal focused on medieval weapons, with articles written by the worlds archaeologists and curators from young and old generation of scholars. Year by year the magazine is getting thicker and more colorful.
This volume offers 7 ARTICLES IN ENGLISH, other artciles are in Polish with ENGLISH summaries.
ALL PICTURE CAPTIONS ARE IN ENGLISH!
– Sergej Yu. Kainov, Swords from Gnezdovo
– Vlado Cisar, Jiri Hosek, Petr Zakovsky, A unique finding of a great helm from the Dalecin castle in Moravia
– Holger Gronwald, Old Iron – iron fists and other finds from the medieval castle of Cucagna
– Christoph Krauskopf, Weapon finds from the “Grutpott” at Stolpe on the Oder
– Milena Bravermanova, The so-called armour of St. Wenceslaus – a historical introduction
– Radomir Pleiner, Mail of St. Wenceslaus – metallography of rings
– David Edge, Nicholas Checksfield, Alan Williams, Examination and assessment of the Wenceslaus mail hauberk
WITH ENGLISH SUMMARIES:
– Tomasz Kurasiński, Kalina Skóra, Military artefacts from the early medieval skeletal cementery in Radom, site 4
– Paweł Sankiewicz, Late medieval sword’s chape from Otsrow Radzimski
– Olgierd Ławrynowicz,. Mariusz Rychter, What is the falchion from Warta worth?